Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thankfulness....

350) I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters...I am having so much fun doing Zumba with both of you! One day I might be able to do the Zumba Shake..lol
351) Watching the children swim in the water...cousins playing and laughing
352) baby born...beautiful little girl
353) snow days...listening as my children hear the news and hearing shouts of joy
354) dear hubby cleaning the garage....fixing the piano bench....
355) prospects of sleeping in...a snow day for mama...
356) listening to the sounds of music filling my house day and night...guitars, drums, piano..
357) protection for my little ones....story to follow
358) cereal storers??? The hotel like cereal dispensers...awesome buy at the Pottery Barn Outlet....it just makes you want to eat cereal in the morning...
359) mom who stays at our house and organizes all of our cupboards while we are gone....All my towels are folded the same way and in neat piles....love it....and my plants are so happy too!!!


1 comment:

  1. Having towels folded in neat piles...all facing the same way is VERY important!! What a lovely- and incredibly organized- Mama you have :)

    ReplyDelete