Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am thankful for...

I am thankful for:

301) the blessing of having a mother and father that encouraged and challenged me to be a compassionate young lady, sending me on missions trips, and instilling the values of a Christian heritage...even when it was not popular
302) the most handsome boy in the youth group, believing in me...and choosing ME to be his bride so many years ago
303) the blessing of homeschooling our children...I truly cherish the time I am able to spend with my kids, and I even enjoy math this year
304) gifts from friends, cards and notes...thoughts
305) new babies soon to be--I can not wait to hold little one in my arms
306) busy work schedules coming to an end...I will be thankful for normal
307) monarch butterflies and grandpas that buy butterfly nets and run and catch them with little ones
308) screen porches at camp, and hubby who made it happen
309) eating outdoors, campfire and smores....sharing with friends and family
310) windows being open, and cool night breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment