Tuesday, August 3, 2010

291) pink baseball mitt, black top hat and lopsided grin
292) precious new bunnies, cradled in tiny hands
293) the sound of music....daily in our home, hands of all sizes blending the chorus of life
294) history lessons on the swing at camp...
295) bacon and eggs, swimming and swinging, cousins...the stuff memories are made of
296) my husband...the hardworking man you are, today and everyday you bless this family
297) the fun we had at the Amazing Race...thanks for all of the hard work to those who made it happen...you know who you are!
298) roller coasters....long brown haired girls daring grin, and little man designs...they both make me smile
299) our counties bounty...fresh corn on the cob, green peppers, onions, melons, peaches and so much more....
300) the joy habit...this crazy adventure that allows me to take notice of all the little things and for every one thing I write about there is at least ten I notice, the smell of little ones hair freshly washed, the sound of my husband sleeping beside me , the gentle and quiet laugh of oldest son teaching his baby sister how to swim, and the amazing closeness of the children as they play in their cousins pool...these things that I journal just scratch the surface of what I am grateful for...we truly are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment