Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's been a long time....

It has been a long time...we have had some health issues in our extended family...and it has consumed most of my thoughts and prayers.
I am thankful that we have been blessed to have many family and friends praying for us in this time. I have been tired and emotionally drained. My eyes have welled up many times over the past month or so, sometimes it takes me by surprise and most of the time I do not even know why, they just do. I am thankful that I have Someone to lean on, Someone that is greater and knows the answers to the questions. I am also thankful for our family, and the close bond we share.
Thank goodness for long distance phone plans....they have provided hours of instant communication when the miles apart are long.
So today I am thankful...we do not have all the answers but we have many things to be thankful for!
331) a day full of friendship and family...just the way I like it best!
332) a sparkling ring-a smiling couple-a brand new adventure just waiting to happen
333) toothless grin and blue eyes sparkling
334) 3 brand new puppies....too cute
335) pizza at my brothers...the fresh make your own not from a box kind!
336) worship service this morning... Pastor Nathans amazing piano during
How Great Thou Art!
my eyes could not help but water...
337) Welcome kisses from one of the most beautiful one year old girls I know!
338) sitting on the couch with my very special niece....I treasured our time together today!
339) enjoying the beautiful pink sunset tonight
340) enjoying the simple things today...thankful for a quiet restful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment