Friday, January 14, 2011

I am thankful!

We are enjoying our little vacation away...together in our cozy motor home...lots of laughs and lots of memories!

the list continues...

341) babies born..babies soon to be born...and babies to come...just announced..congrats to my cousins! (looks like my arms will be full...and I might just get my baby fix!)
342) enjoying dinner with family and friends
343) zumba----with my girls...boy do we have fun! (although if people are peering into our motor home windows they probably are getting a good laugh!)
344) my church family...miss you guys so much!
345) my niece who is doing so great...Nana has that effect on me too!!!
346) Christmas presents from grandparents...pottery wheels..punch art...so much fun!
347) old episodes of the Cosby show...watching my little ones dissolve in laughter just like I used too every single Thursday evening...
348) my hubby
349) dinner at my cousins before we left...lots of food, and great conversation! Miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment